Monday, December 12, 2005

my DIY problems

it's gotten to the point that there's actually less pants than holes. I guess it's from using an angle grinder when I'm not sober. this doesn't happen frequently, but hot damn, it does happen. and what good are construction pants that no longer protect against hot bits of steel? none. this hasn't stopped me yet. I think I might retire the pants when my entire crotch is one big hole; I'm giving these three more days before they give up the ghost. which means they turn into my paint pants. so I don't have to do it in my underwear anymore.

I don't think the auto-glass shop across the street appreciates me working in my underwear and tool belt in front of my picture window. however, the old ladies who shop at GoodWill can't get enough. Fine Homebuilding does not recommend doing construction in purple sweat pants. obviously, they're not wearing the right sweat pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home