I say yes, when I oughta say no
beyond being kind of sad in retrospect, I've got a terrific lack of self control. mostly about women and cookies, sometimes together. maybe turning 24 will bring me the necessary life experience to deny myself instant indulgence.
1- 'kissing this girl will infinitely complicate my life; I shouldn't do it.' kissed
2- 'these wheels are more money than I make in a month; I shouldn't buy them.' bought
3- 'this blog will never be read by anybody; it'll just waste my time and piss me off.' blogged
1- 'kissing this girl will infinitely complicate my life; I shouldn't do it.' kissed
2- 'these wheels are more money than I make in a month; I shouldn't buy them.' bought
3- 'this blog will never be read by anybody; it'll just waste my time and piss me off.' blogged

1 Comments:
Yeah well, maybe, and just maybe . . . she was thinking the same thing when she kissed you back.
??
Post a Comment
<< Home